AC Drive from Unitronics for Control & Automation
VFD from Unitronics – Moving your Control Forward
AMPS has been an evangelist for Unitronics for about 15 years. We were early adopters here in North America and that has proven to be a great a decision. Their wide range of PLCs with integrated HMI has been the foundation for many successful products and many happy customers. Now, there is a Unitronics VFD.
They have recently introduced a line of VFDs which integrates seamlessly with their PLC.
We can help you select the best model for your application. We can also help you design a complete control system that integrates the Unitronics VFD with the PLC.
This integrated concept allows you to:
- Obtain your VFDs, PLC + HMI controllers and related components from a single supplier.
- Operate your VFD directly from the controller’s HMI panel
- Use the same programming software as the PLC control and HMI application to
- Set up and configure multiple VFDs
- Monitor and debug your Unitronics VFD either via UniLogic or Scope Trace
- Remotely access your Unitronics VFD via UniLogic, web server or VNC
Variable frequency drives (VFDs) — also called inverters — optimize machine performance, save energy and lower machine life cycle costs across a range of applications.
The Unitronics AC drive offers options for both single and three-phase from 1/2 Hp up to 150 Hp.
These AC drives from Unitronics include other features:
- Built-in EMC filters
- Multiple mounting options – wall, flange, DIN rail
- Sensorless vector and torque control
- STO – Safe Torque Off
- Built-in braking units
- Remote access, monitor and debug your VFD via Scope Trace
Contact AMPS for a Unitronics VFD Quote
Contact us for help choosing the right Unitronics VFD. We can help you integrate with your PLC or a Unitronics PLC. We’ll be happy to discuss your application and help you make the right choice.