Fusible Disconnect Switches from Lovato Electric
AMPS is an authorized distributor for Lovato Electric, including their new fusible disconnect switches. Lovato Electric has been an outstanding line for us for the past ten years or so and they just keep adding to the list of great automation and control products offered.
The newest product added is the GM series of fusible disconnect switches. This series covers everything from 30A to 800A.
Disconnect Switches with Many Features
- Compact size | The three-pole 160A AC21 switches are only 162 mm wide
- Easy mounting | switches can be mounted either on DIN rail or with screws
- Flexible installation orientation | Switches can be installed in all directions and the clips for screw-mounting can be adjusted both in rotation and position
- Accessories | A wide range of auxiliary contacts, terminal covers, phase barriers, terminal clamps, bridging bars, shafts and handles are available
- Many handles to choose from | UL508A, IP66 and Nema 4X, padlockable
Disconnect Switches in Many Sizes
The fusible disconnect switches are available in all sizes from 30A to 800A. We stock all sizes either here at our facility in Ohio or at the master warehouse in Virginia.
Other Options Available
AMPS also offers other disconnect switches from Lovato Electric. The GM series is the newest addition but we also carry the following.
- GA series | Covers non-fusible applications from 16A to 160A
- GL series | Covers non-fusible applications from 160A to 315A
- GE series | Covers non-fusible applications up to 1,600A
Contact AMPS Industrial Controls for help selecting the best disconnect switch for your application. We have technical sales reps and engineers available to assist you.
We have other automation and control products, too. AMPS is an authorized distributor for just about everything that goes in a control panel.