We’ve long been promoting Variable-Speed Drives from the ABB ACS family. Now the ACS310 products are available with single-phase input.
ACS310 is a series of drives specifically designed for variable torque applications such as pumps and fans. The specific design includes a powerful set of features which benefit pump and fan applications including built-in PID controllers and PFC (pump and fan control). These features, combined with pre-programmed application macros, an intuitive user interface and several assistant screens, speed up the installation, parameter setting and commissioning of the drive.
- Advanced control panel permitting intuitive operation with several mounting options
- Patented swinging choke for superior harmonic reduction
- Built-in Modbus and numerous internally mountable fieldbus adapters
- Fast, safe and easy parameter down/uploading without powering the drive with FlashDrop
- Built-in EMC filter
- Built-in brake chopper for reduced installation cost
- Easy set-up of parameters and quick fault diagnostics with numerous assistants including diagnostic, maintenance, start-up, PID controller, real-time clock, serial communications and drive optimizer
- Flange Mounting Kits which allow mounting the drive with the heatsink external to a third party enclosure
Now, the ACS310 product offering includes single-phase 200 to 240 VAC +/-10%, 0.5 to 3 HP. On November 15, 2010 we will begin to accept orders for the ACS310 single-phase products.
AMPS can design your pump control system or fan control system around the ACS310 series. We can also build your pump control panel or fan control panel. Contact us to discuss your application.